Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Today is Labor Day, so a day off for me. I woke up at my usual time, but managed to go back to sleep  until 8:30. I hardly ever feel hungry when I first get up, and today was no exception. The rules of the challenge, however, say that I have to eat my first meal within 30 minutes to one hour after getting up.

I started to warm up the apple pie quinoa that I made yesterday, but decided since I have the time I would make the egg white veggie omelet instead. It was yummy!! One of the things I have been worried about the most was that there wasn't going to be enough food. I really don't think that is going to be a problem! Last night I couldn't even finish the pork tenderloin and this morning I had to force myself to finish the omelet. Again, the rules say to eat ALL the food.

Egg White Veggie Omelet
So I ate it all! And set my timer to remind me to eat again in 3 hours.

60 minutes of exercise...DONE!!

I'm off to a good start.


No comments:

Post a Comment