Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Today was tough. Although I love the idea of pre-made meals, it really pushes my food limits. Up until a couple of years ago I could NOT eat leftovers. I started to force myself to eat them, but even then I could only eat them for one more day. So...for the first two days everything was fine. This morning, however, it was all I could do to choke down the quinoa. Great, how am I supposed to eat all this food for the next FOUR days if I can't even get through the first THREE days??!!

When I got to work, I found a bag of stuff I had brought into my classroom a few weeks ago. It never got unpacked. Well...I opened it up today to put the stuff away and I found two Hershey bars that I had totally forgot about. I lost ALL my willpower at that moment and ate one...then the other. Strike one.

I ate my chicken salad at lunch, but I did not manage another mid-day meal, so when I got home I was pretty hungry. Feeling already lousy about messing up earlier, I went to the McD's drive through. I ended up with a dipped ice cream cone and a hamburger. Strike two.

When I got home I sat on the couch and watched TV for a few hours while I did some work. Seriously considered not working out, but I did. It was the T-25 Total Body Circuit for 25 minutes. I'm supposed to do 60 minutes. Strike...okay I'm not going to count that one.

I didn't blog yesterday, but it was an okay day. Trying to work and follow the meal plan is tough. It's not like I can just sit down in the middle of a class and eat a meal. I did breakfast, lunch and then made the shrimp fajitas (yum!) for dinner. Instead of one of the mid-day meals I had a handful of peanuts. A more portable option for the mid-day meals would help me out so much. And...I didn't work out.

On a positive note, I still have not had a latte!! Little victories, I guess. Here's to a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment