Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

30 Day Challenge - Day 7


One week down and down five pounds!! I can't say I have been totally strict with the schedule, but I feel like I made it work. Here are the bullet points for the week:

  • A total of four T-25 workouts. I did the Cardio this morning and I was amazed at already how much easier it was than when I did the same one on Monday. I am still doing the modified version because I'm not ready for the impact, but I did manage to do everything faster and for longer!
  • I managed to stay MOSTLY sugar free this week. I did have a few slip ups, but by Saturday, when I did sneak a latte (shhhhh...) it tasted TERRIBLE to me. After only one week!!
  • As for the rest of the food...well, I did so so. I ended up putting the flank steak in the freezer, uncooked. I just ended up with so much food, so I guess I didn't stick with the five meals a day plan very well. It's just so hard with my class schedule to eat a meal. I'd rather have something I can nibble on when I can sneak it in. Plus, by the end of the week, I was literally gagging on the food! Not because it had gone bad or tasted bad, I was just way past my two day limit for eating leftovers. 
  • Did I mention I lost five pounds??!! No noticeable changes in my other measurements though.

My goals for the upcoming week:
  1. All six T-25 workouts.
  2. No sugar slip ups.
  3. A little better with the meal plan than last week.
This week, am going to try prepping the ingredients instead of prepping the entire meal when possible. Making things fresh might help me avoid my leftover issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment